Carfume Original, Premium & Orb
Instructions for use
To get the best out of your Carfume and use it safely please follow these instructions carefully.
- Unscrew the cork from the Carfume™️ bottle and the lid from the refill bottle
- Squeeze all of the liquid from the refill bottle into your Carfume™️ bottle
- Screw the cork on the Carfume™️ bottle tightly and ensure it is fitted correctly and not loose
- Shake the bottle gently
- Hold the bottle upside down for 5-10 seconds until you see the tip of the cork begin to darken. DO NOT OVERSOAK
- Hang your Carfume™️ inside your vehicle from the rear view mirror (ensuring only the string is in contact with the interior of the car.* Alternatively attach to the vents with our Vent Clips (sold separately).**
- Repeat step 5 every 5-7 days to release the fragrance
Only use your Carfume™️ for a maximum of 6 weeks. After 6 weeks of use, please remove your Carfume™️ from your vehicle to prevent leaking and either replace the cork with a new one or replace the entire Carfume™️.
Deluxe Carfume Instructions
- Remove cap from refill bottle and add a few drops of fragrance to the white stick.
- Remove end cap from Deluxe Carfume and place white stick inside the Deluxe Carfume, reattach end cap.
- Attach Deluxe Carfume securely to air vent in car.
- Repeat step one weekly, or as often as desired but do NOT oversoak the white stick as this could cause leaking.
Carbear and Cute Collection Instructions
- Remove Cap from fragrance bottle and apply a few drops of fragrance to your new bear
- Place Carbear in your car, using clip to attach securely to air vent.
- Repeat the above steps weekly.
- Any spillages should be cleaned immediately to avoid staining
- Liquid must not come into direct contact with any surfaces within the car or home
- Refill bottle must be stored carefully in an upright position to prevent leaking – we do not recommend storing this inside the car
Carfume 'Mist' Instructions
Warning - Delicate item - Handle with care - Do not use excessive force.
Turn the lid anti-clockwise to remove the lid.
Fill water tank to ¾ level with fresh, cool water and leave for 5 minutes to allow the swab to soak up the water.
Add a few drops of your chosen fragrance oil to the water tank.
Replace the lid and turn in a clockwise direction until secured.
Connect the USB cable.
To operate the spray function, short press the button once for continuous spray mode, short press the button again for intermittent spray mode and short press the button a third time to switch off the spray function.
To operate the rainbow light function, press and hold the button for two seconds, press and hold for two seconds a second time to activate the white light function. To switch off the light function press and hold the button a third time, for two seconds.
The continuous spray function has an automatic switch off after 6 hours and the intermittent spray function has an automatic switch off after 12 hours. However, we do not recommend leaving your Mist unattended.
It is important to rinse out the water tank after each use and to change the cotton swab monthly, or when using a new fragrance, whichever comes first.
To change the cotton swab, remove the lid as above and pull to remove the plastic swab cover, replace swab and put the cover back on, before replacing the lid and operating as usual.
To clean the unit please use a soft, dry cloth to avoid damaging the electrical components.
- DO NOT ADD UNDILUTED FRAGRANCE OIL TO THE UNIT, ALWAYS
- ENSURE THE WATER IS ADDED FIRST
- UNDILUTED FRAGRANCE OIL CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE INTERNAL MECHANISM OF THE UNIT
- DELICATE ITEM, PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHEN IN USE
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO OPERATE THE DEVICE
PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH ON, WITHOUT ADDING THE REQUIRED WATER
WIPE UP ANY SPILLAGES IMMEDIATELY
HANDLE THE UNIT WITH CARE AND DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE FORCE
Working voltage DC5 0V/1A
Working current 200-420mA
Use power 2w
Spray volume 45-50 ml/h
Water tank capacity 310ml
Net weight 165g
Product size 72 x 72 x 153mm
Product material ABS, Silicone and PP